Firecreek Global, Inc. is a U.S. company focused on U.S. and international oil and gas exploration, development and production in Eastern Europe, North Africa, the Euro Asian countries of the former Soviet Union, and Central and South America. The company provides oil and gas consulting and advisory services, specializing in oil and gas field rehabilitation and production enhancement. The company and its principals have specific expertise in exploration and project development, oil field rehabilitation, secondary recovery, and development of atypical carbonate reservoirs.
The company and its affiliates have expertise in evaluating, developing and operating international petroleum projects for both private concerns and sovereign oil companies. In addition to project management, the company has the capability of providing third party evaluation and recommendations for clients contemplating participation in proposed oil and gas ventures. This advisory service assists clients in making comprehensive and informed decisions regarding projects.
The company is headed by John R. Taylor, President and Chief Executive Officer, who has over 36 years in the petroleum industry. Mr. Taylor has been involved in the evaluation of prospect operations and in drilling and production operations, project management, seismic exploration, and acquisition and development. His experience includes hands-on involvement with:
- Global carbonates in the Texas Austin Chalk formation
- The Guatemala Cobán formation
- Texas reef deposits Operated in Texas, New Mexico, and Nebraska and international.
- Developed rehabilitation programs for older Romanian, Ukrainian and Russian oilfields
- Evaluation of oil and gas opportunities in Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Libya, and the Krasnodar area of Southern Russia.
The company, its affiliates and predecessors have been involved in:
- The Red Horse Field, Callahan County, Texas, begun by Magnolia Oil Company (now Exxon Mobile Corporation) in the 1950’s
- The Antelat Oil Field in Libya, evaluated in connection with negotiating a production sharing contract with the government and the National Oil Corporation of Libya. Awaiting safer conditions before proceeding with final negotiations and field operations.
- Evaluation of onshore and coastal waters regions (Mekong Delta) in Vietnam, in connection with negotiating a production sharing contract with the government
- Initial evaluation of Akzhar and Kamenkovsky areas, Kazakhstan, in the course of negotiating a production sharing contract with the government.
Firecreek Global associated companies support its primary objective of oil and gas exploration and production, including telecommunications, specialized oilfield equipment, personnel and property security, and aviation support. Firecreek Global and its associated companies work in concert to provide clients with maximum results from proposed projects and investments.
For more information, please contact:
John R. Taylor
6937 Casa Loma Ave
Dallas, Texas 75214-4005